Monday, October 13, 2008

First Happy Homemaker Monday!

Happy Homemaker Monday! I've decided to copy Kate and have a special day to blog about. So today is Happy Homemaker Monday and this week I made more curtains...I'm a sewing machine. Ah ah aha I'm funny. Daddy Joke!


We went to Ikea this week and they have some awesome fabrics so I was able to find some great patterns for our guest room. Hint hint we have a guest room for any of you who are in the area. Check out my creations.

The black and white ones cover up a huge storage closet that slides back and forth on a track on the ceiling, very cool.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very very cool, those fabrics are fantastic! Can't wait to stay at Chez Buff Puff.

yo nance said...

You're amazing! And you have a great flair for style, color, all-over look, etc. Very fun. Totally awesome. Maybe I should loan you this way cool plaque that I have that reads, "I'm amazing!" Of course you could probably just make one for yourself.

annieareyouok said...

Love your funky style! Next weekend I'm sending the "kid" to stay in your guest room.