Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Ben!!!


My big brother Ben is pretty amazing. I thought he was so cool growing up, don't worry I still do. He always made time to play with me wheather it was helping me with a painting or putting stickers all over my face I always had so much fun with him.




Nice Toss!








I remember riding the bus back in elementary school all the way home and the conversations me and my friend would have. We frequently talked about who's brother could beat up who. I always won this conversation hands down because my brother was in High School. "Oooooohhhhh"




Thanks for always being such an awesome brother I hope you have a great birthday and I still think you could beat up the other brothers.



Have a Happy Birthday!





























3 comments:

Kate said...

you blogged???? I am speechless. I can't wait for my birthday.

Kim said...

I'm speechless too! Fun post...your brother is also a cool cousin.

Lisa said...

You're baaack!! Yay! Lucky me! Love that pool toss photo!