Friday, November 21, 2008

26.2

So, I'm retarded...I've decided I am going to run the Phoenix Marathon in January. I can't believe I'm doing this again after all the PAIN from last year's marathon (Which I barely finished :) But I finished. The cool part is my company is paying for it which saves me $105 bucks a-thank-you. How could I pass that kind of a deal up? The crappy part is I won't be doing it with my sisters this time because everyone had to go all prego on me :) oh and we moved. I wish I had someone to run with but we'll see how it goes, wish me luck...I'm going to need it!


****Note to self wear sun screen next time****

2 comments:

annieareyouok said...

way to go buff! i didn't even know that you were training! i hate to admit it, but the phoenix route is better than the tucson route. at least phoenix allows spectators .... run buff puff run!

Kate said...

YAY...I so wanted to do the NY one with you this year, that would have been such a blast. I'm so happy that you are doing it anyway, can't wait to see how your time improves. Sorry to go all prego on you.