Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Homemaker Monday and such

Happy Homemaker Monday, here is my latest creation this week. I purchased this chair from the company I used to work for. It was the exact chair I sat in for two years while I worked there and I have really grown to love it. That's right I said it I LOVE THIS CHAIR! So when I left the company I bought it just in time to keep my employee discount and got some awesome new fabrics to re-uhpholster it. It used to be a really bright blue which I wasn't really diggin'...but the obnoxious orange I love. It's called an Uno chair and it may not look like much but I think everyone should have one, it's quite amazing.




Here is a video of Nick takin' a bath...curious?

2 comments:

annieareyouok said...

you are so crafty. loved the video how snax started with nick's head and then moved onto her hand. classic!

Kate said...

High-larious...snax is like, when did my paw get so ginormous.